Natural Energy Supplement Against Lack Of Energy
Lack of energy is referred to a few hours of fatigue. The first sign of low level of energy is that your body is not working properly or it requires treatment. Nutritional deficiencies, malabsoption, malnutrition and lack of exercise are contributed largely to energy loss.
Common factors that causes loss of energy include diabetes, anemia, allergies, bacterial infection, hypothyroidism, cold and flu, chronic fatigue syndrome, insomnia, depression, autoimmune disease, pregnancy, premenstrual tension, arthritis, chest infection, glandular fever, migraine and gastrointestinal disorder. There are also certain medications that cause low energy like blood pressure medications, beta blockers, muscle relaxants, sleeping pills, heart medications, diuretics and narcotics.
The symptoms of low energy level include dizziness, dry skin, fever, exhaustion, constipation, vertigo, blurred vision, weakness, vertigo, confusion, palpitation, disturbed sleep, headache, feeling of muscle weakness and shortness of breath. Listed below are top natural energy supplements that provide a healthy life by keeping you strong and healthy:
1. Schizandra: Schizandra is one of the best natural supplement that can help to raise energy. It is generally found in China and used for various kinds of treatment.
2. Centella asiatica: This energy herb is used in India for thousands of years. Its energy enhancing properties are perform effectual for improving your mental performance. Large number of people takes this herb for boosting stamina and increase energy.
3. Ginseng: Ginseng is a famous natural energy supplement which is mainly used in Asia for centuries. Ginseng is an adaptogen, which facilitates the body to improve stress levels. It is mainly found to rouse the central nervous system and raise resistance to exhaustion.
4. Licorice root: Licorice root can work like a natural steroid which keeps you healthy. According to the current study, it is found that this natural supplement can control and balance your blood sugar level, which guarantees a proper gush of energy production.
5. Turmeric: Turmeric is one more energy boosting remedy that works by targeting the digestive system by utilizing food. To get healthy life, eat turmeric powder as a spice with food.
6. Astralgalus: Antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of astralgalus can helps to support your immune system and boost energy. It is also effective by fighting fatigue related with chronic asthma.
7. Bitter orange: It is one more natural supplement that keeps you healthy and fit. The elements of bitter orange can make it useful as an energy booster.