Health Benefits Of Eating Eggs
Health Benefits Of Eating Eggs – Have you ever wondered what are the health benefits of eggs? Some people eat them every day without even thinking about all the good things have eggs to offer. Most people just know about the protein and the cholesterol that eggs contain and don’t know about the many other ingredients and qualities of eggs. Well, this article will reveal the many health benefits of eggs and why you should include them in your diet.
It’s no secret that eggs are one of the best sources of protein there is. The thing which makes this even better is the high ratio of protein/fat that eggs offer. With about 6 grams of protein (concentrated in the egg white) and just 5 grams of fat, you don’t need to gain fat due to eating eggs in order to enjoy the high protein in eggs.
But eggs have much more to offer than just protein. It’s quite amazing when you know how good they can be for you. Here are some of the extra benefits of eggs:
1. Eggs help to boost brain health and function – One of the ingredients of egg is choline, a substance that is a component in some molecules in our brain. Since out body does not produce an adequate amount of choline on its own, we need to eat more of it to have enough. Eggs are an excellent.
2. Eggs are a rich source of many vitamins that our body requires to continue functioning properly. These vitamins include A, B2, B5, B12, D, E, all of which you need to maintain your health.
3. Eggs are a source of antioxidants which help to protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Antioxidants help to delay the aging process and help ward off diseases of many sorts.
4. Eggs are a source of cartenoid, a substance that it beneficial to our eyes and helps to protect them against degenerative diseases.
5. Due to their massive dose of protein, eggs can actually help you to lose weight. The protein helps to curb your appetite and keep you feeling full for a long time. The protein also help to develop your muscle tissue that can in turn boost your metabolism to burn more calories.