Ice For Weight Loss – Frozen Diet
The ice (frozen water) in the diet is an alternative diet that you can take into account especially if they start the first heats. This diet is based on the consumption of water ice, accompanied by certain foods such as vegetables, fruits and fish. If you want to know more in depth how to lose weight with this diet, rather than enter the note you do not have and will find his secret.
The beneficial effects of the water are known to lose weight, but one of the effects caused by drinking ice water is to increase the intestinal peristalsis, with which improvements the cleansing of the body eliminate toxins and waste and you stimulate the burning of calories to regulate the temperature. These three properties jointly, can help you lose weight , including frozen water to the diet.
Example of frozen diet
– Breakfast: 1 cup of ice water. 1 yogurt with 1 slice of whole wheat bread with white cheese 0% skimming. 1 apple.
– Average morning: 1 serving of gelatin light. 1 glass of ice water.
– Lunch: 1 glass of ice water. 1 serving of salad of artichokes, tomatoes and grated carrot. 1 fresh fruit.
– Snack: 1 cup of ice water. 1 glass of juice oranges and grapes.
– Average afternoon: 1 glass of ice water.
– Dinner: 1 glass of ice water. 1 serving of fish grilled with salad greens. 1 serving of gelatin light.
It is important that you respect the number of glasses of ice water and that consume vegetables, fruits, dairy fat and fish.
With this diet you could lose between 3 to 4 kilos in a week, but remember that this will depend on your metabolism. On the other hand, it is important that you have present this diet should not be for more than 7 days.
If you want to reap all the benefits of water, there are also other diets based on this essential drink, as the water diet.
Remember to consult your physician with any questions or concerns.